
Greetings y'all! The time has come. It's hard to believe really. Moving to our first call has always seemed so far down the road. But no longer: we move on Saturday to the lovely state of Texas. Now, for all our friends and family who are worried that we will catch whatever disease it is that forces all people from Texas to exclaim their state better than any other...don't worry. It's nice...but it isn't better than every other state. And for those of you who are worried that we'll turn to the Stro's? Really don't fear...they're worse than we are this year!!!
All things considered, it has been a joy to see the ways that God decides he wants to use His people. Have you thought about how God is using you where you are?


7 comments:
can't wait to see the new house!! talk pictures soon! love, tami
oh man, I wish I could visit you guys there some day. Anyways, if not in next three years, definitely after when I will (hopefully) be studying in the US for my M.A.
We pray that your move would be safe and easy! I look forward to hearing how God is using both of you to impact His Kingdom.
Peace,
J.P.
How's Texas? I pray your move was safe and easy!
So what is cracking me up is the headline today... "Texas bracing for floods as Erin arrives."
Exactly. ;)
Yeah, it's move in day! A day you both have been anticipating. Blessing this Sunday Brian as you are ordained and installed.
Love, Kristy and Ryan Peterson
I will trust that you just haven't been here long enough by your comment that there might be other states nicer.
Glad to have you guys here.
Post a Comment