Thursday, October 25, 2007

24 Weeks and Counting...

Just for the record, I'm totally caving in to the "online peer pressure"! :) After many a request, here is the much hearalded "bump" picture. Yes, there really is a cute little baby growing inside of me...

Baby and I had a doctor's appointment today and all checks out well. Baby's growing... and so am I... thus the "bump"!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this! I think it's a boy because you are carrying low. ;) Will you name him Peto or Fero?

Brian & Erin said...

Hmmm... Such decisions... I was actually leaning more towards Lubo or Vlado... I'll have to think on that one! :)

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Thanks for sharing it!

J.P. and Aimee

+gmjameson said...

You have a bump! I love it! You looks so totally beautiful. Yeah! Hope all is well by you ... We are doing okay, here!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted a picture, because we were all in suspense. You look awesome and your bump is so cute. Can't wait to see you in person soon! Love, Kristy, Ryan and Andrew

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture and how cute you are Erin, I can't wait to see the baby. :) God bless all three of you!

Zuzka

Dawn said...

EEEEEEEEEE! You're cute, you're cute, you're cute!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, friends. :) We are ever so happy for you. Oh my, I'm dancing!

Dawn G.