In early November, we made a trip up to St. Louis for the wedding of Meghan and Tim Yang (see post below). Unbeknownst to me (Erin) my sister, Nora, and mom planned a surprise baby shower for baby and I while we were there! It was certainly a surprise and an enjoyable time as well. Thanks Mom and Nora!
As I was actively participating in the shower itself, I don't have any action shots. What I do have is the picture you see below...

This is a picture not only of the switchplate that matches the super cute bedding set we registered for, but also of an expertly painted wall. Brian and a good friend tackled the nursery a few weeks back and came out unscathed (minus being slightly effected by the fumes). The result a gold buff nursery that we are very pleased with. We'll get full nursery pics out once the crib, bedding and all that other good stuff is in place. It currently still serves as a guest bedroom.
As a side note, for those of you who are lacking a true Fall as we are here in Texas, I'll share a few photos we snapped while in STL. Ah, the colors on the trees are so refreshing...




2 comments:
Thanks for the trees. I needed them!
Thanks for the beautiful fall pictures! That is one thing I really miss about being in Texas. Can't wait to see what the nursery looks like when you'r done with it!
Post a Comment