Great shots Erin! She's growing up so quickly...love that dress too!
super cute!is that the dress that was yours when you were a baby?!
I don't think she could be any cuter!!
We couldn't agree on the cute factor any more!! We do love our little girl. My Mom made the dress for one of us girls (I have two sisters) when we were little. It's one of many she saved for grandchildren...-E
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great shots Erin! She's growing up so quickly...love that dress too!
super cute!
is that the dress that was yours when you were a baby?!
I don't think she could be any cuter!!
We couldn't agree on the cute factor any more!! We do love our little girl. My Mom made the dress for one of us girls (I have two sisters) when we were little. It's one of many she saved for grandchildren...
-E
Post a Comment