Monday, June 16, 2008

A 4 month birthday and so much more...

4 months old... WOW! Time flies.

Micaiah started rolling from her front to her back last month some time. It was feast or famine with her. She'd roll over multiple times a day and then boycott for a couple of days before resuming her new feat. Then she just stopped. We don't know why. Was she bored? Who knows.

This morning she had wiggled her way out of her swaddle and was hanging out in her crib when I went to retrieve her. Being the morning person she is, I left her to hang out in her crib chewing on her feet while I made her bottle. Upon return I found her hanging out on her stomach. This is a first. We'll see how long it lasts!

We have survived yet another trip to the doctor's office which means yet another round of shots. Micaiah was a real trooper as always. She sought the comfort of her lion on the way home in the car and is now working on sleeping the day away upstairs.

Here are her current stats...
Weight: 13lbs 3oz (50th percentile)
Length: 25 3/4 inches (85th percentile)

Long and lean continues to be her theme!

In even more exciting news, the 16th continues to be the perfect day for nieces and nephews! Isaac, Micaiah's cousin on her Dad's side, was born on November 16th last year. Micaiah was born, as most of you know, on February 16th this year. We have just received word that her two unnamed cousins from her Mom's side will be arriving today, June 16th, by C-section up in the Chicago area! Wahoo!!! We are very excited and ask you all to keep Alison, Russell and the twins in your prayers as the day moves on. As soon as I know more, you'll know more!

What a GREAT day! (minus the shots, of course)

For those of you in need of a picture fix, here's a few I took of Micaiah yesterday hanging out in her exersaucer...

No comments: