It's been over a month since I last posted. Our calendar has been overwhelmed with bloggable moments. At some point I'll have to play catch-up. Until then, for those of you who are still checking our blog, if there are any of you left, here's the somewhat current...
Our family had occasion to head down to the island - that is Galveston - this past weekend. Let's just say it was a blast!!! This was Micaiah's first trip to the beach and she seriously couldn't get enough of it. Who needs a swimming suit anyway? It's official. Micaiah has no fear of the water. She absolutely loved the waves and was much more apt to run towards them or even try to sit in them rather than flee. She squished her hands in the sand, knocked down sandcastles, even picked up a few shells that caught her eye. What a wonderful day. Wish you all could have been a part of it.
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Those are some awesome pictures! I hope some of them find their way into frames. :-) --Bethany
Post a Comment