Just wanted to take a few moments to update you on the "before" activities...
On Good Friday we did some Easter egg dying - FUN! Such a big girl. She got all decked out in Mommy's apron, chose the color of each egg and put the stickers on, too. She says she loves eggs. If only she would actually eat them!
Easter Saturday marked our last trip to the beach as a family of three. Micaiah LOVED the beach. I think she could have sat digging in the sand all day. She made castles and sea animals, dug holes and even took a little dip in the gulf water. Brrr! To top it all off we rode the ferry to and from the Bolivar Peninsula. Now that was a hit! No pictures of our boat ride, but trust me, she wanted to go again!
Easter Sunday held its own little egg hunt. Aunt Nora hid the eggs we dyed in the alley and Micaiah hunted away. It took her a minute to understand the point, but she was into it by the end. We found them all!
It was a perfect bookend to a wonderful two plus years as a family of three. They are years I will always treasure. Years I am sad to leave behind. Irreplaceable in so many ways. Yet something tells me the "after" holds more than my mind could possibly grasp.
Here's to the "before"...
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Another post!? That's like 3 in a month! YAY! Awesome job!
Love the easter egg and beach pictures; I know you'll love them for a long time. Can't wait to hold the newest West!
WELL, CONGRATULATIONS! Okay another beautiful girl....I think Brian can handle it! He has another pinky finger! Erin you takes such great pictures. Let me know when your up for a visitor or two, Christiann and I would certainly love to come visit!
OXOX
Kelly
Post a Comment