Saturday, May 08, 2010

Another Peek

Here's another quick peek for you into life with our new family of four. Adriana is officially 4 weeks old - wow! - and Micaiah still loves her - double wow! Fewer words mean more pictures. Enjoy!

1. Around the house
2. Adriana's baptism - April 25
3. Splash time!





3 comments:

Nina and Christopher said...

Thank you so much for the constant updates and pictures of your beautiful family! I'm jealous of the pool pictures. We won't be doing that anytime soon as we got snow yesterday! It's all melted now, but we're still a long ways off from swimming!

Take care.

Love, Nina

A said...

Thank you for the pictures! Oh how I miss you. Just a little more than a month now.
-A

Kari said...

Wonderful pictures! I will have to remember that we share the 25th as a special day with Adriana! Much love!