Hooray!!!
Snow in Houston!!!
I felt like a true Houstonian this evening. As we peered outside into the dark, wet, cold night we saw white flakes drifting down from the sky. Upon closer examination we confirmed it was indeed snowing in Houston! We grabbed Micaiah, put on her coat and hat and ran out side to celebrate. To the untrained eye I'm certain we looked as if we'd never seen snow in our lives. And in some ways this is true, at least for one of us! :)
So. Micaiah's first snow...
P.S. For those of you who know, or have heard me rave about, my longtime very VERY good friend Kari, check out her blog... Waterman's World
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love that she is out in the snow with no shoes. That is proof as to the type of snow we really had. My kids played in it with no gloves and were totally upset and not at all understanding as to why their hands were getting numb.
Post a Comment