Tuesday, July 07, 2009

It's Raining It's Pouring

Ahhhh. The sweet relief of a summer rain storm. It's been over a month since we last saw rain here in H-town and we're in dire need of it. There was much rejoicing this morning when it finally came.

It rained steadily throughout the morning and Micaiah came prepared. Just after finishing breakfast, she ran to her toys and snagged Noah's Ark off the shelf. She proceeded to place the ark on the window sill, sit on her little chair, and watch the rain. She was ready... are you?

3 comments:

Anna Maschke said...

That makes me smile. Hopefully, the rain stopped before the ark was needed!

Hope you are doing well. We should chat soon!

Tom King said...

They always are ready, much more than we are. Our thinking gets in the way all the time! Just because it's me, keep this link and pictures for the days when she asks if the ark was big enough for all the animals and dinosaurs...you know, just in case: http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v2/n2/noahs-ship

Love you guys. Thanks for accepting me.

Tom King said...

Hope you all are doing well. I can be such a drag sometimes...with the whole ark thing. I know you understand, and I am starting to...anyway, hope all is well. I'm glad things are going alright. We are getting cool up here in Milwaukee, but couldn't be in a better and more blessed situation. People who actually want to get into Scripture...refreshing. Bless you guys!