I can hear the exclamations of shock ringing out around the world... "The Wests finally updated their blog!!!" It's been just that long. I could go into the whys and why nots, but who really cares. Let's get to the good stuff!
In July Micaiah and I spent some blessed time in St. Louis with all sorts of extended family. It was a blast! Micaiah got to indulge in the vast array of wonderful exciting opportunities the good old STL has to offer. While there we managed to pack in the Zoo - twice, Grant's Farm, the Magic House, the Transportation Museum, Trout Lodge, the park - a gazillion times with a variety friends and family, and Ted Drewes - of course! With so many family members there to share in the fun, pictures from our time are scattered accross multiple cameras. I'll share a few of mine below...
Since then it's been all sorts of craziness. The little lady has definitely entered into language explosion. Indulge me for a moment and let me say that at her 18 month appointment we were told she had the vocabulary of a two year old. Yikes! We have a talker on our hands and I LOVE it! L. O. V. E. it! What a blessing it is to be able to understand - most of the time - what your child needs or wants. I've attached a slideshow below of some photos from everyday life over the past few months. Hope you enjoy our fun as much as we do!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Love the new pictures! Glad you're back!
Great pictures! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. Love, Nina
As always, Love it when you share pictures! She is absolutely adorable!
I enjoyed reading your blog this morning. It brought back memories from my childhood of grant's farm, magic house and zoo. You wouldn't think I'd remember that much, but I do from living in St. Charles. Hope you're doing well.
AmyA.
Post a Comment