If only for the moment!
The last months have been jam packed with fun, excitement and preparing for impending change. We've seen the holidays come and go, spent time with family and friends, celebrated Micaiah's 2nd birthday, and welcomed Erin's sister to the land of Houston. Micaiah's first year scrapbook is completed - a monumental task it seemed, but one we are very pleased with. If you haven't heard, the rumors are true... we're expecting baby #2 in early April. This means we're in the midst of readying the house for even more fun and excitement!
Before life gets even further out of control, we'd like to take a few moments to share some pictures from the last few months. It's a random selection and yes, some of them are a tad outdated, but they are life in the West household. We'll be sure to let you know when baby #2 comes and share all the joy that new life stage brings.
Until then, enjoy!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Congrats on your new soon to be arrival. I'm thinking Boy! hehe! Hope to see you soon! xoxo Kelly
I'm loving all the pictures. Micaiah's getting so big! Hope you are feeling fine! We'll talk again soon!
Gongratulations on baby #2!!! I had no idea you were expecting :) Hope everything goes fine. GBY
Thanks guys! The pictures were worth waiting for. I can see some of Aunt Alison in some of those pictures! Love the Grover cake. Keep us posted!!!
Post a Comment