Friday, February 08, 2008

It's about time

It's February 8th and the countdown has definitely begun! We're enjoying our weekly visits to the doctor who assures us all is well and baby will come... eventually. During our visit last week he gave Brian's heart a jump start by checking to make sure he knew when to call in. We got a lot done that weekend! :)

The following is the culimnation of our labor of love we call the nursery. You'll see there is one wall that looks rather sad and lonely. Never fear, there are plans in the making, but they won't come to fruition until after baby is here. We could wait until then to show you pictures, but we figure by then you'd rather see the baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very, VERY cute! I can't wait for the big day... oh, and check your mail in a week or so...
-C

Anonymous said...

If I am seeing that ever so sute picture of Erin correctly, the "shirt" she is wearing is one I wore as a dress when I was about 5 months prego. I promise it came down to my knees. It stinks being short.