Sunday, February 17, 2008

Micaiah Noel West

Friends-

It's our joy to share with you the blessing of our daughter. Both Erin and Micaiah are doing quite well, both are recovering. For those of you who need details:

She was born on February 16th, 2008 @ 10.43 am
Weight: 8lbs.
Height: 21''

She is a gorgeous little girl. Please enjoy the pictures of our first day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian and Erin,
Micaiah is beautiful!! Congratulations!!
Kasey and Aaron Davis

Anonymous said...

Look at those chubby cheeks! I looked up how to pronounce Micaiah... beautiful name to go with a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!
-Carolyn

Peter Malik said...

awwwww.... she is so sweet! :) Wonderful gift from God... beautiful... The Lord is so good.

Tom King said...

What a beautiful blessing. You take care of those women now, Rev. West. We pray God's blessings over the many opportunities you will have in the future to bring Micaiah to the foot of the cross, making an eternal difference in her life. God bless you as you do.

Jamie said...

AWWW! So good to see pictures of that precious little girl! We are hoping we can make it to the best day of her life... her baptism day. We'll let you know! Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

All the way in Vietnam we are rejoicing with you and praising God!

The Cimas

+gmjameson said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY! We are so happy for all the Wests. Prayers and love! Can't wait for her to meet Syd.

Anonymous said...

So incredibly precious!!!! I can't wait to hold her and kiss those cheeks! We love you all so much.

Rosie said...

What a wonderful baby! I'm so happy for the THREE of you. Enjoy every minute - haha, I'm sure you will since I hear sleep doesn't really work with a newborn anyway. :) Love and hugs, Rosie